In 1951, Vitamin B15 was discoered by Dr. Ernest Krebs. Vitamin B15 is chemically referred as Pangamic Acid, Pangametin, Calcium Pangamate, Dimethylglycine and diisopropylamine dichloroacetate. Vitamin B15 is an antioxident. Vitamin B15 is a type of vitamin supplement. Vitamin B15 is a water-soluable vitamin.
Vitamin B15 is not much popular in USA, but other europeon countries and Russia are taking full advantages of this vitamin.Russian scientists discovered the benefits of vitamin b15. Now vitamin b15 is widely used in the Russia for curing purpose.
Vitamin B15 is helpful in eliminating hypoxia. Vitamin B15 provides the sufficient supply of oxygen. Vitamin b15 have anti-deprssing capacity. The main sources of vitamin b15 are herbs, plants and fruits.
Deficiency of Vitamin B15 (B15 vitaminosis)
Deficiency of vitamin B15 is a defined as the meager amount of vitamin B15 available in the body. This situation occur when the utilization of the vitamin B15 increases and intake of vitamin b15 decreases. Vitamin B15 is very essential for our body, many essential part of our body requires vitamin b15, but if the consumption of vitamin b15 declines. Then this situation can cause major complications. Some major complications associated with this abnormal behavior are:
- Meager oxygenation in tissues
- Heart disorders
- Gland disorders
- Nerve disorders
- Mild nausea
Usage / Benefits of vitamin B15
Vitamins are very essential for good health. Vitamin B15 provides many health benefits. Some benefits are:
- Vitamin B15is very useful for initiate immunity functions.
- Vitamin B15 eliminates the symptoms of hangovers.
- Vitamin B15 prevents cirrhosis of the liver.
- Vitamin B15 can be beneficial for reducing the pain caused by asthma.
- Vitamin B15 is very useful for the patients of angina.
- Vitamin B15 is useful for reducing the feeling of fatigue.
- Vitamin B15 can increase the life span of cells.
- Vitamin B15 can promote protein synthesis
- Vitmain B15 reduces the risks of addictions.
- Vitamin B15 is useful for the patients of autism.
- Vitamin B15 has an anti-depressing property and reduces the risk of mental illnesses.
- Vitamin B15 reduces the risk of brain damage.
- Vitamin B15 is useful for the patients of senility.
- Vitamin B15 reduces the speed of aging.
- Vitamn B15 reduces the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease.
- Vitmain B15 reduces the risks of cardiac disease.
- Vitamin B15 is helpful for the patients of diabetes.
- Vitamin B15 reduces the risk of liver disease.
- Vitmain B15 can be healing through oxygenating the blood and improving the circulation.
- Vitmain B15 reduces the risks of angina pectoris.
- Vitmain B15 is helpful for the pateints of atherosclerosis.
- Vitamin B15 maintains the cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin B15 reduces hypertension.
- Vitamin B15 is helpful for the patients of multiple sclerosis.
- Vitamin B15 can cure headache.
- Vitmain B15 reduces the risks of cirrhosis of liver.
- Vitamin B15 cures asthma.
- Vitmain B15 is helpful for the patients of emphysema.
- Vitamin B15 helps to reduce the symptoms of alcoholism.
- Vitamin B15 is very useful for the patients of autism.
- Vitmain B15 is helps to reduces cancer.
- Vitamin B15 is very useful for the patients of hepatitis.
- Vitamin B15 reduces the signs and symptoms of hypoxia.
- Vitamin B15 is very useful for the patients of rheumatic fever.
- Vitamin B15 helps to cure cuts.
- Vitamin B15 helps in controlling the emotions.
- Vitamin B15 helps in reducing the risk of CO Pullotion.
- Vitamin B15 is very helpful for the formation of amino acids.
- Vitamin B15 helps in oxidation of glucose and in cell respiration.
- Vitamin B15 is very helpful for increasing the cellís life.
- Vitamin B15 can be beneficial for the nervous systems.
- Vitamin B15 maintains liver function.
- Vitamin B15 helps in the detoxification process.
Daily dosage of Vitamin B15
Vitamin B15 is still a mystery for the medicine world and even experts and scientist does not know much about this vitamin. Due lack of information about vitamin b15, It is not possible to calculate the daily required dose of vitamin b15. Accoring to recent search on vitamiin b15, the best dose of vitamin b15 is 50-150 mg.
Sources of Vitamin B15 in natural diet
Source of vitamin B15 is defined as the products that provides us vitamin B15. The sources of vitamin B15 includes:
- Apricot seeds
- Whole grains
- Brown rice
- Brewer's yeast
- Sunflower seeds
- Apricot kernels
- Beef blood
- Beef liver
- Wheat germ
- Sesame seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
Fay Ruthven 19-02-2012
Have very low oxygen level to blood this b15 sounds like it could help. Having trouble finding it any were, could you let me know were i might be able to purchase some. Thank You