Vitamin B16 is chemically referred as di-methly-glycine, N-Dimethylglycine, dimethylamino acetic acid, N-methylsarcosine or DMG. Vitamin B16 is a type of vitamin supplement. Vitamin B16 is also an antioxidant. Vitamin B16 is a water soluble vitamin. Vitamin B16 is more likely to be a dietary supplements. This vitamin is derived from amino acid glycine. The body consumes vitamin b16 and converts it to the other useful metabolites.
Vitamin B16 is essential for DNA building block. Vitamin B16 is also very useful for the productions of amino acids. Vitamin B16 also helps neurotransmitters and hormones.
Deficiency of Vitamin B16 (B16 vitaminosis)
Vitamin B16 is still a mystery for the medicine world hence the deficiency symptoms of vitamin b16 are unknown.
Usage / Benefits of vitamin B16
Vitamins are very essential for good health. Vitamin B16 provides many health benefits. Some benefits are:
- Vitamin B16 or DMG is very beneficial for enhancing the performance of metabolic body.
- Vitamin B16 is essential for increasing the amount of energy produced for each molecule of oxygen.
- Vitamin B16 is used for improving athletic performance.
- Vitamin B16 is an essential vitamin for reduces blood pressure.
- Vitmain B16 helps and prevents us from metastasis of cancer.
- Vitamin B16 fights against the free radicals in the body.
- Vitmain B16 helps as detoxifying agent.
- Vitamin B16 acts as antioxidant.
- Vitmain B16 is widely consumed for improving athletic performance.
- Vitamin B16 is also very helpful for stimulating immune system.
- Vitamin B16 helps in the treatment of autism.
- Vitamin B16 helps in epilepsy and mitochondrial disease.
- Vitamin B16 is very essential for enhancing immune system capabilities.
- Vitamin B16 has stimulant neurological functions.
- Vitamin B16 helps to manage autism and epilepsy.
- Vitmain B16 improves oxygen utilization during hypoxia.
- Vitamin B16 is responsible for reducing lactic acid.
- Vitamin B-16 is very helpful for methyl donor.
- Vitamin B16 is very helpful for brain.
- Vitmain B16 is helpful for improving sexual enjoyment.
- Vitmain B16 is responsible to decrease the stress.
- Vitmain B16 has mood changing capabilities.
- Vitamin B16 helps in well-being attitude.
- Vitamin B16 increases the alertness.
- Vitamin B16 increases the concentration.
- Vitamin B16 helps in the visual clarity.
Daily dosage of Vitamin B16
Vitamin B16 is still a mystery for the medicine world hence finding required daily dose of vitamin b16 with respect to age is difficult. However, a recent search on vitamin b16 is 50 - 100 milligrams twice a day.
Sources of Vitamin B16 in natural diet
Source of vitamin B16 is defined as the products that provide us vitamin B16. The sources of vitamin B16 include fruits, vegetables, and vitamin supplements. These sources of vitamin B16 are:
- Green Vegetables
- Cereal grains
- Coating of rice
- Brewer's yeast
I need iformation of Vit. B16 and 17