Vitamin B4 is chemically referred as Adenine and 6-Aminopurine. Vitamin B4 is a member of the B-Complex family. Vitamin B4 is water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B4 is a type of vitamin supplement. Vitamin B4 is a base of nucleic acids. Vitamin B4 consists of six member rings mounted on the five member rings. When vitamin b4 mounted on DNA, a new connection with an additional molecule referred as thymine, a pyrimidine, and forms on the other side of the DNA. Vitamin B4 behaves as co-enzymes with another compound, for instance other vitamins to generate energy.
Adenosine can be produced by combing vitamin b4 with sugar ribose, that can be bonded with from one to three phosphoric acid units, producing the three nucleotides adenosine monophosphate, adenosine triphosphate and , adenosine diphosphate. The function of these adenine derivatives is prominent in cellular metabolism.
Deficiency of Vitamin B4 (B4 vitaminosis)
Deficiency of vitamin B4 is a defined as the meager amount of vitamin b4 available in the body. This situation occur when the utilization of the vitamin b4 increases and intake of vitamin b4 decreases. Deficiency of vitamin b4 can cause major complications. Some major complications associated with this abnormal behavior are:
- Muscular weakness
- Retarded growth rate
- Blood and skin disorders
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Muscle weakness
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Sensitivity to insulin
- Physical and mental depression
- Prone to infections
- Weakened immune system response
Usage / Benefits of vitamin B4
Vitamins are very essential for good health. Vitamin B4 provides many health benefits. Some benefits are:
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for biochemical processes.
- Vitamin B4 can cure atrial tachycardia.
- Adenosine when mixed with three phosphate groups. Then this mixture is useful for cellular metabolism, transferring chemical energy between reactions.
- Vitamin B4 is one of four nitrogenous bases consumed in the synthesis of nucleic acids.
- Vitamin B4 act as co-enzymes with other vitamin to enhance metabolism.
- Vitamin B4 reduces fatigue.
- Vitamin B4 maintains debility.
- Vitamin B4 increases body’s strength to counter many infections.
- Vitamin B4 is responsible for increasing the strength of immune system.
- Vitamin B4 is very useful for the promotion of cell formation.
- Vitamin B4 is responsible for increasing the growth of cells.
- Vitamin B4 is useful for the prevention of cellular mutation.
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for free radical formation.
- Vitamin B4 is very helpful for balancing blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for balancing glucose levels.
Vitamin B4 for Curing Diseases
Vitamin B4 is very essential for the treatment of many complications. These complications are:
- Vitamin b4 is useful if the treatment of cancer.
- Vitamin B4 helps to counter constipation.
- Vitamin B4 helps to remove indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Vitamin B4 is very useful for the patients of ulcer (duodenal and peptic).
BLOOD / CIRCUlATORY SYSTEM
- Vitamin B4 is useful for the patients of anemia.
- Vitamin B4 is a nature herb to counter arteriosclerosis.
- Vitamin B4 is very useful for maintaining cholesterol level (high LDL).
- Vitamin B4 is useful for controlling diabetes
- Vitamin B4 avoids hypertension (high blood pressure).
- Vitamin B4 helps to reduce phlebitis
- Vitamin B4 reduces the side effects of triglycerides (high).
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for reducing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Vitamin B4 reduces headache.
- Vitamin B4 controls insomnia.
- Vitamin B4 is useful for the patients of multiple sclerosis.
- Vitamin B4 reduces the symptoms of neuritis.
- Vitamin B4 helps to reduce parkinson's disease.
- Vitamin B4 reduces the affects of cataracts.
- Vitamin B4 controls night blindness (loss of visual purple).
- Vitamin B4 helps to reduce bile obstruction.
- Vitamin B4 is an affective tool to counter gallstones.
- Vitamin B4 helps to reduce adrenal exhaustion,
- Vitamin B4 reduces adrenal cortex rejuvenation.
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for the patients of hypothyroidism.
- Vitamin B4 reduces lymph stimulation.
- Vitamin B4 helps to reduce thymus shrinkage.
- Vitamin B4 reduces alopecia (baldness).
- Vitamin B4 is very useful for reducing dandruff.
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for maintaining free radical formation.
- Vitamin B4 counters infection (bacterial and viral).
- Vitamin B4 helps to cure wounds (healing).
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for the patients of arthritis (osteo and rheumatoid).
- Vitamin B4 reduces the side effects of gout.
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for curing allergies.
- Vitamin B4 cures asthma.
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for curing bronchitis.
- Vitamin B4 reduces the side effects of sinusitis.
- Vitamin B4 helps to cure tuberculosis.
- Vitamin B4 helps to cure aches.
- Vitamin B4 is helpful for curing atrophy.
- Vitamin B4 is essential for cramps.
- Vitamin B4 is helpful curing infertility.
- Vitamin B4 reduces the side effects of vaginitis.
- Vitamin B4 helps to counter acne.
- Vitamin B4 reduces the side effects of psoriasis.
- Vitamin B4 helps to cure wrinkles.
- Vitamin B4 helps to cure bleeding gums.
- Vitamin B4 is useful for curing pyorrhea.
- Vitamin B4 is useful for curing sore gums.
- Vitamin B4 helps to reduce aging affects (premature).
- Vitamin B4 reduces the risk of Cancer.
- Vitamin B4 is useful for resisting fatigue.
Daily dosage of Vitamin B4
Vitamin B4 is helpful if it is taken in a specific amount. We need sufficient amount of vitamins to fulfill our daily requirement. The word sufficient is very important, because excessive consumption of vitamin b4 can cause serious complication and deficiency of vitamin b4 increases the risk of many disease and unwanted complications. It is very essential for the person to take vitamin b4 daily with a sufficient amount that can fulfill the required need. Here are some precautions regarding dosage of vitamin b4, try to follow these precaution to make your efforts worthy.
Dosage of vitamin A for Males
Dosage of vitamin A for Females
11 - 12 mg
11 - 12 mg
12 - 13 mg
12 - 14 mg
13 - 14 mg
14 - 20 mg
+ 4 m
15 - 20 mg
Pregnant more then 18
+ 4 m
The above table shows the average daily Vitamin A dose. Consult your doctor first if you are suffering from some serious condition.
Sources of Vitamin B4 in natural diet
Vitamin B4 is identified in many food sources. The main sources of Vitamin B4 are animal and plant tissues. Vitamin b4 is also available in:
- Brewer's yeast
- Natural unadulterated honey
- Bee pollen
- Royal jelly
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh fruits
Over dosage of Vitamin B4 (Hypervitaminosis B4)
Over dose of vitamin B4 is defined as excessive consumptions of vitamin B4. Over dose of vitamin b4 is also referred as hypervitaminosis b4. In order to get best results from vitamin b4 it is required that take vitamin in their sufficient amounts. As we have seen earlier that vitamin deficiency can increase the risk of developing many complications. This law also applies on excessive consumptions of vitamin b4. Over dose of vitamin b4 can increase the risk of developing many unexpected complications. These unexpected complications are:
- High blood sugar
- High uric acid
- Skin rash
- Raised stomach acid
- Joint pains
- Calcium loss
- Increased choline requirements
Mark O'Neill 30-06-2011
Where can I buy vitamin B4?
Like your post very much
Jasmine Carlos 29-10-2011
This is the only site which is providing a wide information about VITAMIN B4. HATS OFF. Thank u very much for helping me in my assignment.
Jassica Teni 29-10-2011
Agree with Jasmine....
Sara Corner 29-10-2011
The figures provided above are less then average figures, to avoid the situation of over dosing.
Fairy Garison 29-10-2011
This is cool for me....