They are essential for you!
Defining vitamin K
Vitamin K is a type of vitamin supplement. Vitamin K is a fat soluble vitamin.
Vitamin K is chemically referred as phylloquinone.
Symptoms of Deficiency
Vitamin is very essential for our body. Lack
of Vitamin K can cause bleeding gums and skin which is easily bruised.
you are taking Vitamin K as supplement, remember to obey rules of dosage.
Best Dosage: 65-80 mg
Sources of Vitamin K are beef lever, green tea, cheese, leafy vegetables etc.
Vitamins are very essential for good health. Vitamin K provides many health benefits. Some benefits are:
- Vitamin K is essential for preventing us from blood clotting.
- Vitamin K is also essential for the treatment of kidney function and bone growth.
- Vitamin K is also very important for creating the prothrombin, it is very important factor in blood clotting.
- Vitamin K is also very important for bone formation and repair.
- Vitamin K is also able to reduce the incidence or severity of osteoporosis and slow bone loss.